The Company is committed to make positive contributions to communities through the following:
- Provide adequate supervision of processes and systems of work that are designed to take account of health & safety and be held accountable on safety performance.
- Support each employee with health & safety awareness.
- Encourage consultation with employees by continuously seeking to improve performance of health & safety systems in place.
- Provide Emergency response & recovery plans.
- Anticipate, recognize, evaluate, monitor & control conditions in workplace that may arise to adverse health to people and environment.
- Include health & safety as an agenda item in senior management forums.
- Promote open communication with internal and external interested parties regarding our safety performance.
- Establish, implement and maintain an OSH management system based on ISO 18001:2015 international standard meant to assure the workers and other interested parties that an effective OHS management system is in place.