With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Rabai Power has been and remains committed to render protection of staff, stakeholders & the community at large by curbing the spread of the infection through the following restrictions:
- Whenever possible, virtual meetings are the preferred venue.
- Only visitors with a preapproved agenda & appointment will be granted access to the plant.
- All visitors & contractors will have to produce a COVID-19 NEGATIVE test result, that is no more than 48 hours old, upon entry into the plant.
- While at the plant, all visitors & contractors are expected to sanitize and adhere to social distancing requirements following public guidelines as per MoH’s recommendations.
- The wearing of KEBS approved masks at all time at the plant is mandatory.
Rabai Power supports the MoH GoK stated goals of protecting the communities throughout Kenya by promoting active participation in the COVID-19 vaccination program. At Rabai Power, all staff along with all visiting Contractors routinely working at the facilities of Rabai Power, are fully vaccinated.
Whether it is a question, comment or general enquiry, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.