With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Rabai Power has been and remains committed to render protection of staff, stakeholders & the community at large by curbing the spread of the infection through the following restrictions:
- Whenever possible, virtual meetings are the preferred venue.
- Only visitors with a preapproved agenda & appointment will be granted access to the plant.
- All visitors & contractors will have to produce a COVID-19 NEGATIVE test result, that is no more than 48 hours old, upon entry into the plant.
- While at the plant, all visitors & contractors are expected to sanitize and adhere to social distancing requirements following public guidelines as per MoH’s recommendations.
- The wearing of KEBS approved masks at all time at the plant is mandatory.
Whether it is a question, comment or general enquiry, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.